The teams of Afghanistan and Pakistan will face each other in the ongoing Asia Cup in UAE. This match of the Super-4 round will be a ‘do or die’ match for Afghanistan. If the Afghan team also loses this match, then it will be out of the Asia Cup. On the other hand, Pakistan will reach the final of Asia Cup by winning this match. Let us tell you that Pakistan team had defeated India in their last match in the Super-4 round. On the other hand, the Afghanistan team had to defeat Sri Lanka in their last match.
pakistan vs afghanistan 2022 Asia Cup Preview
Teams: Pakistan vs Afghanistan
Date: Sep 07
IST: 7:30 PM
GMT: 02:00 PM
Local/ UAE : 06:00 PM
Venue : Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Pak vs Afg Live Score
Pak vs Afg Live Score 2022
Pak vs Afg head to head
|Match Type||Head to Head||Pak
What to expect from the match
- Over a billion people will support Afghanistan as India’s fate is now in their hands.
- Pakistan have played just two T20Is against Afghanistan and have won both of them.
- But new World No 1 Mohammad Rizwan’s injury is worrying.
- He had to go for an MRI scan and if he is ruled out, Pakistan will be in trouble.
- Rizwan is the tournament’s top-scorer with 192 runs including two half-centuries.
- Batting form of Mohammed Nabi is also a big concern. He has been dismissed for single-digit scores in his last 7 innings.
- For Afghanistan, despite Mujeeb Ur Rahman’s success, things haven’t looked good for Rashid Khan.
- Rashid Khan conceded 39 runs against Sri Lanka including a 17-run first over.
- As for Playing XIs, Afghanistan are likely to go unchanged while Pakistan are expected to bring Dahani back for Hasnain.
PAK vs AFG Probable Playing XIs:
Afghanistan Probable XI: Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi(c), Karim Janat, Rashid Khan, Samiullah Shinwari, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Fazalhaq Farooqi
Pakistan Probable XI: Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(w), Fakhar Zaman, Khushdil Shah, Asif Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Haris Rauf, Shahnawaz Dahani/ Mohammad Hasnain, Naseem Shah.